Terms & Conditions
Our Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome and thank you for visiting the Kelsyus® Website. The terms and conditions of use are defined on this page. By visiting this site, you verify that you have read and accept all terms and conditions, some or all of which may be updated from time-to-time without prior notice.
1. Ownership of Copyrights, Trademarks, Patents and Other Intellectual Property. You accept and acknowledge that Kelsyus® or its licensors own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights to this Internet site and all materials provided on this site unless otherwise expressly indicated. Kelsyus® reserves all rights and by visiting this site, you agree not to copy, reproduce, download, disseminate, publish or transfer content in any form or by any means, except with our prior written permission.
2. Limitations. In our continued efforts of product development, product design and marketing, product detail specifications may vary from photography and descriptions. Although we make every effort to depict only the most accurate information regarding Kelsyus® and Kelsyus® product, we do not guarantee the accuracy of all information. Kelsyus® is not liable to anyone for incorrect information contained in this site. We reserve the right to change or suspend this site at any time without prior notice. No guarantees or warranties are implied by Swimways® or by the posting of this Web site.
3. Links to Other Sites. In order to best serve your needs, we may provide links to other Web sites from the Kelsyus® site. We cannot and do not control these sites, nor do we endorse, approve or certify their contents. By using the links provided in the Kelsyus® Web site, you accept and agree that Kelsyus® is not responsible for the content of these sites or the completeness, availability, accuracy, timeliness of information or efficacy of these sites. Your use of these sites is strictly voluntary and your acceptance or reliance of it should only be undertaken after your review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy and timeliness.
4. Governing Law. The laws of the State of Virginia, excluding its conflicts of law rules shall govern any dispute with respect to the Kelsyus® Web site. All visitors to the Swimways® website automatically submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State and/or federal courts of the State of Virginia.
5. No Effect on Agreements. This site shall be used for informational purposes only, and nothing in the Kelsyus® site shall be construed to add or modify terms or any existing or future agreements with Big Bang Products.
6. Security/Privacy. Like most Websites, the Kelsyus® Website may collect information about users and the manner in which users visit and utilize our site. Any such information we may gather helps us to better design our site. Our site may feature standard security measures, which protect us against the loss of information we collect. Please be advised that this site runs on software, hardware and networks. Any or all components of this software, hardware or network may require maintenance or experience problems including breaches of security, from time-to-time. Although we may provide links to other sites or to third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy or security practices of third parties or the content of any linked sites.
7. Notices. At the discretion of Kelsyus®, we may provide notices of changes to these terms and conditions or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices generally on our site..